- Nazibur Rahman, H.K.M. Yusuf, Biochemical characteristics of some edible and non-edible fats and oils of Bangladesh, Bangladesh Journal of Biochemistry, Vol. 04, No 1&2, pp. 55-70, 1998.
- K Akhter, F Noor, MA Khaleque, N Rahman, S Shammy, T Mannan, N Kamal, JMA Hannan, L Ali, Acute effects of a low-calorie icecream on glycemic status and atherogenic risk factors of type 2 diabetic patients, Diabetes and Endocrine Journal, Vol. 30, No 01, pp. 14-16, 2002.
- Junetsu Ogasawara, Takuya Sakurai, Nazibur Rahman, Takako Kizaki, Yoshiaki Hitomi, Hideki Ohno, Tetsuya Izawa, Acute exercise alters Gai2 protein expressions through the ubiquitin-proteosome pathway in rat adipocytes, Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, Vol. 323, pp. 1109-1115, 2004.
- Nazibur Rahman, Junetsu Ogasawara, Minori Sanpei, Tomonobu Sakurai, Takao Komabayashi, Tetsuya Izawa, Iron deficiency decreases lipid accumulation, but paradoxically enhances expression of sterol regulatory element binding protein-1c in rat epididymal adipose tissue, Adipocytes, Vol. 1, No 4, pp. 249-256, 2005.
- Junetsu Ogasawara, Minori Sanpei, Nazibur Rahman, Tomonobu Sakurai, Takako Kizaki, Yoshiaki Hitomi, Hideki Ohno, Tetsuya Izawa, Beta-adrenergic receptor trafficking by exercise in rat adipocytes: roles of G-protein-coupled receptor kinase-2, beta-arrestin-2, and the ubiquitin-proteasome pathway, FASEB J., Vol. 20, No 2, pp. 350-2, 2006.
- Junetsu Ogasawara, Sachiko Nomura, Nazibur Rahman, Takuya Sakurai, Takako Kizaki, Tetsuya Izawa, Hitoshi Ishida, Shukoh Haga and Hideki Ohno. Hormone-sensitive lipase is critical mediators of acute exercise-induced regulation of lipolysis in rat adipocytes, Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, Vol. 400, pp. 134-139, 2010.
- Sohel Rana, Akhtera Banu, Afifa Khatun, Sajia Afroz and Nazibur Rahman. Ratio of n-6/n-3 fatty acids in different brand soybean oils in Bangladesh, Bangladesh Journal of Life Sciences, Vol. 22, No. 02, pp. 125-129, 2010.
- Afifa Khatun, Taufiq Elahi, Nurun Nahar, Musfiqur Rahman, Utpal Kumar and Nazibur Rahman. Acute substitution of green tea (Camellia sinensis) increases alanine transaminase in thiazolidinedione treated type 2 diabetic patients, Bangladesh Journal of Life Sciences, Vol. 22, No. 02, pp. 113-118, 2010.
- Sohel Rana, Akhtera Banu, Afifa Khatun, Hasina Akhter, Parvez Khasru, Bodiar Rahman and Nazibur Rahman. Fatty acid profile of some vegetable oils in Bangladesh, Journal of Life Sciences, Vol. 24, No. 01, 2012.
- Tanvir Sarwar, Md. Hafizur Rahman, Md. Salim Raza, Shakh M. A. Rouf and Md. Nazibur Rahman. Determination of Erucic acid content in traditional and commercial mustard oils of Bangladesh by Gas- Liquid Chromatography, Advances in Biochemistry, Vol. 02, No. 01, pp. 9-13, 2014.
- Hafizur Rahman, Nasreen Lubna, Habib Khadija, Nazibur Rahman. Effects of dietary coconut oil on erucic acid rich rapeseed oil- induced changes of blood serum lipids in rats. Current Nutrition & Food Science, 10 (4) : 302-307, 2014.
- Rejaul Islam, SM Badier Rahman, Md. Mahmudul Hasan, Salina Akter, Md. Ashraful Hasan, Afroza Parvin, Kazi Rasel Uddin, Nazibur Rahman. Analysis of fatty acid composition of four well known non-edible seeds in Bangladesh. Jahangirnagar University Environmental Bulletin. 4: 1-9, 2015.
- UK Prodhan, M Ariful Islam, Jannatul Quoser, MR Linkon, Md. Sidur Rahman, M Nazibur Rahman. Chemical characteristics of different brands of soybean oil available in Bangladesh. International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), 4(4): 338-343, 2015.
- Shaikh Shahinur Rahman, Mohammad Ayub Ali, M Nazibur Rahman. Effects of mixed dietary fats on the distribution of triglycerides in different tissues of exercise trained swiss albino mice. Open Access Library Journal, 2 : e2113, 2015.
- Hossain, I.A. Hossain, M.N. Rahman, M.Z. Azam, M.S. Afroz, M. Hasan, S.M.B. Rahman, L. Ali. Circulating omentin-1 levels and its association with insulin resistance in newly diagnosed impaired glucose tolerant subjects. Journal of Diabetology, 1:2, 2016.
- Afifa Khatun, Utpal Kumar Prodhan, Nazibur Rahman. Acute effects of green tea (Camelia sinensis) intake instead of anti-diabetic drug on hepatic enzymes and atherogenic risk factors in type 2 diabetic patients. Int. J. Adv. Res. Biol. Sci., 4(3) : 172-178, 2017.
- Hafizur Rahman, Shaikh Shahinur Rahman, Lubna Nasreen, Umme Hafsa Begum, Mithila Yesmin, Md. Nazibur Rahman. Biochemical properties and chromatographic investigation of rapeseed oils in Bangladesh. International Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism. 9 (6) : 48-57, 2017.
- Dipa Islam, Amdadul Huque, Liton Chandra Mohanta, Evena Parvin Lipy, Nazibur Rahman, Abida Sultana Sheuly, U. K. Prodhan. Studies on the Hypoglycemic and Hypolipidemic Effects of Nelumbo nuciferan Leaf in Long -Evans Rats. Journal of Diabetes Mellitus, 7: 55-70, 2017.
1.Mohammad Tanvir Sarwar, Shaikh Mohammad Abdur Rouf, Nazibur Rahman. Erucic acid in traditional and commercial mustard oils of Bangladesh. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, ISBN: 978-3-330-06594-9: 1-48, 2017.