Hydrogeochemistry, Isotope Hydrology, Contaminant Hydrogeology and Application of Remote Sensing & GIS in Water Resource Development
1. Nasreen S, Bashar K, Islam M, Sarker M. M. R., Ahmed N, Hossain S and Rasul M (2013) Water Quality Assessment for Different Purposes of Chuadanga Pourasabha, Chuadanga District, Bangladesh. Jahangirnagar University Journal of Science (Accepted).
2. Haque M., Sayem H.M., Sarker M.M.R., (2013) Evaluation of Geotechnical Index Parameters of some Soil Samples from Ganakbari, Savar, Dhaka. Jahangirnagar University Journal of Science (Accepted).
3. Sarker M.M.R., Abdullah R., Islam M., Sayem A.S.M and Sayem H.M., (2013) 2-D Electrical Imaging in Delineating Shallow Subsurface Geology. International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research.
4. Sarker M. M. R., Bashar K, Islam M, Ahmed N, Hossain S and Rasul M (2011) Groundwater Quality Assessment for Different Purposes in Shyamnagar Upazila, Satkhira District, Bangladesh. Bangladesh Geoscience Journal. 17:1-15
5. Zakir Hossain, Khairul Bashar, Ratan Kumar Majumder, Md. Mizanur Rahman Sarker and Mazeda Islam, Hydrogeological Investigation of Chapai Nawabganj Town of Chapai Nawabganj District Using Isotope Techniques (Submitted to Journal of Bangladesh Academy of Sciences)
6. Sharmeen R, Bashar K, Islam M, Sarker M. M. R., Ahmed N and Hossain S, 2013; Groundwater Quality Assessment for Drinking and Irrigation Purposes in Chandpur Sadar Upazila, Chandpur District, Bangladesh (Under review).
7. Sayem, A.S.M., Abdullah, R., Sarker, M. M. R., Abedin. M.J., 2013; Textural analysis and heavy mineral distribution of the bar sands of Atrai River, Bangladesh (Under review).
1. Groundwater Data Collection and Interpretation,\r\n Venue: Delft, Netherlands, Dated: 31/03/2014 - 17/04/2014. \r\n\r\n2. Workshop on Quantification of Seismic Hazards in the Indo/Asian Collision Zone, Venue: Kathmandu, Nepal, Dated: 15/11/2012 - 24/11/2012.\r\n\r\n3. Technical meeting on \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'Hands-on Experience in Developing and Managing Nuclear Power Programme\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' Venue: Seoul, Republic of Korea, Dated: 4/4/2011-8/4/2011.\r\n\r\n4. Internship programme in Geological Survey of Bangladesh (GSB), Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Thesis: Hydrogeological & Hydrochemical Investigations of Shyamnagar Upazila, Satkhira District, Bangladesh with Special Emphasis on Groundwater Quality.