Reaction-Diffusion Systems; Mathematical Ecology; Population Dynamics; Numerical Methods for PDEs.
2. Modelling approach to the dispersal mechanism behind Neolithic transition in Europe
M. H. Kabir, L. Contento and M. Mimura, ReaDiNet 2016: Reaction-Diffusion Systems in Mathematics and Biomedicine, Frejus, France, September 19 - 23, 2016
1. How famers spread into a region occupied by hunter-gatherers? - The Neolithic transition of populations in Europe -
M. H. Kabir, L. Contento and M. Mimura, International Conference Patterns and Waves 2016, Hokkaido University, Japan, August 01 - 05, 2016
3. Modeling of the spread of farmers into a region occupied by hunter-gatherers
M. Humayun Kabir and Masayasu Mimura, The 8th Taiwan-Japan Joint Workshop for Young Scholars in Applied Mathematics, Hiroshima University, Japan, March 9 - 11, 2017 (invited talk).
2. Travelling wave solutions of a 3-component reaction-diffusion system of farmers and hunters
M. Humayun Kabir and Masayasu Mimura, Mathematical Biology Workshop for Ecology and Evolutionary Problems, National Institute for Mathematical Sciences (NIMS), Daejeon, South Korea, December 13 - 16, 2016 (Invited talk).
1. Mathematical modelling of vegetation and desertification
M. Humayun Kabir, The 7th Taiwan-Japan Joint Workshop for Young Scholars in Applied Mathematics, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan, February 26 - March 01, 2016 (Invited talk).